What are important design considerations?
(1) need a dedicated mold machining.
(2) the strength will reduce the mechanical life (for polycarbonate film of face of mechanical life should not less than 100000 times).
(3) raised the limit of the polyester temperature 50 ℃.
(4) bump height should be no more than 1.5 times of the thickness of the material.
(5) the plane projection should be at least 3 mm or 5 mm from edge.
(6) box line raised edge button distance at least 5 mm.
What are the advantages?
(1) enhance the adornment effect of the membrane switch appearance.
(2) the operator of the sense of touch is more sensitive.
(3) the accurate given the range of the key body.
(4) improve the recognition speed.
The basic form of membrane switch are as follows:
(1) the box line raised: switch edge raised when used.
(2) the plane convex: is used when the entire switch above the surface.
(3) the ball convex: used for machining spherical buttons.
(4) the box line bump + convex ball: not commonly used.